Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Representative, Customer/Client Services
What are you working forward to?
On our Call Center team, you’ll ensure customers succeed-and we’ll do the same for you: through generous benefits, continuous learning and clear career progression. Because we know you have dreams of your own. And our job is to help you achieve them.
As a Client/ Customer Services Representative, you will provide quality service to clients and providers by accurately, effectively and consistently handling their telephone inquiries. You will review and analyze credit applications and credit bureau information in order to make credit decisions in compliance with credit policy guidelines. You will provide support for all customer account issues and will communicate processing decisions to clients/providers as well as resolve program/terminal hardware/software issues. You will resolve merchant issues by utilizing several different databases and software systems. You will analyze merchant terminal responses. You will determine when monetary adjustments are warranted and complete adjustments accordingly. You will cultivate and maintain positive relations with the merchant base. You will also be trained to handle inbound calls from our cardholders and clients. Duties performed include everything from simple requests such as the balance on an account or the change of an address, to more complex issues such as billing disputes.
*YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT
* 1+ years of customer service or related military experience and the ability to work shifts that meet business needs including potential weekends and holidays.
* You must be 18 years or older
* You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
* You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
* You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
* Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a "consistently meets expectations" performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the fu