Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at RFA Engineering
RFA Engineering (www.rfamec.com) is seeking several 3D Graphic Modelers/Artist to work at our client's facility in Rapid City, SD. The selected candidates will support our client in the development of visualizations of off-highway equipment, graphic model creation, renderings and animations to support marketing and service publications.
These are full time positions that are indefinite in duration with opportunity for professional growth, direct hire by our customer, and opportunities within our own organization. Our employees are offered competitive compensation and a generous benefit packages.
- AAS or Bachelor's degree in Digital Media, Graphics Design, Computer Game/Graphics Design.
- Ability to provide a high attention to detail.
- Have demonstrated skills in texturing, lighting the creation of photo-realistic renderings.
- Should possess a strong customer focus with the ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients both verbally and written.
- Experience with one or more of the following softwares; 3D Studio Max, Maya, LightWave, Softimage or Cinema 4D required.
- Experience with After Effects or similar Post Processing software a plus
- Experience with animation software a plus
- Experience with CREO cad software and/or Vis Mockup a plus.
Selected candidates will be asked to complete an art test using their own computer and software. This test will provide candidates with the opportunity to demonstrate their ability to model hard surfaces, shade and texture them
About RFA Engineering
RFA Engineering has provided machine design and engineering services to industry leading customers since 1943. Our primary focus is project based product development of off highway equipment including agricultural, construction, mining, recreational, industrial, and special machines. Our work includes concept development, product design, documentation, problem-solving, simulation, optimization, and testing of components, systems and complete machines. Our engineering staff is located both at our Engineering Center in Minneapolis, and at numerous customer sites throughout the U.S..
Why work for RFA Engineering in Rapid City?
RFA offers a stable work environment which is not subject to seasonal downturns or layoffs. In addition to competitive compensation, RFA provides full time employees with a generous benefit package including:
- Health Insurance – 80/20 plan with competitive deductible at an affordable rate.
- Dental insurance – including 2 teeth cleanings per year.
- Supplemental Vision insurance - Allowance for contacts or glasses
- Life Insurance – $10,000 company paid
- Long & Short Term Disability Insurances
- Medical and Dependent Care Flex Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan – with a quarterly company match
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Programs – company paid
Candidates should compare the benefits we offer to the benefits offered by staffing agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer & Veteran Friendly