Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
3D Application Developer
at RFA Engineering
RFA Engineering (www.rfamec.com) is seeking several 3D Graphic Application Developers to work at our client's facility in Rapid City, SD. The selected candidates will support our client in the development of visualizations of off-highway equipment, graphic model creation, renderings and animations to support marketing and service applications.
These are full time positions that are indefinite in duration with opportunity for professional growth, direct hire by our customer, and opportunities within our own organization. Our employees are offered competitive compensation and a generous benefit packages.
- AAS or Bachelor's degree in Computer Game/Graphics Design.
- Working knowledge of Unity
- Strong understanding of App creation for Android and iOS, C# Programming or equivalent programming languages, Unity Animation Editor.
- Experience with database and server integration into Apps.
- Lighting and material shader scripting plus.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Critical thinking and strong reasoning skills.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
About RFA Engineering
RFA Engineering has provided machine design and engineering services to industry leading customers since 1943. Our primary focus is project based product development of off highway equipment including agricultural, construction, mining, recreational, industrial, and special machines. Our work includes concept development, product design, documentation, problem-solving, simulation, optimization, and testing of components, systems and complete machines. Our engineering staff is located both at our Engineering Center in Minneapolis, and at numerous customer sites throughout the U.S..
Why work for RFA Engineering in Rapid City?
RFA offers a stable work environment which is not subject to seasonal downturns or layoffs. In addition to competitive compensation, RFA provides full time employees with a generous benefit package including:
- Health Insurance – 80/20 plan with competitive deductible at an affordable rate.
- Dental insurance – including 2 teeth cleanings per year.
- Supplemental Vision insurance - Allowance for contacts or glasses
- Life Insurance – $10,000 company paid
- Long & Short Term Disability Insurances
- Medical and Dependent Care Flex Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan – with a quarterly company match
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Programs – company paid
Candidates should compare the benefits we offer to the benefits offered by staffing agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer & Veteran Friendly