Publicis Touchpoint Solutions, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Respiratory Therapeutic Specialist- (RST) , Sioux Falls, SD
at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions, inc.
PDI at Publicis Health has a great opportunity forRespiratory Therapeutic Specialist (RTS) in the respiratory therapeuticspace.
The Respiratory Therapeutic Specialist (RTS) will engage Health Care Professionals (HCP'S) in face to face discussions to promoteassigned client product(s), maximize the product(s)' selling potential and meetprogram and Client objectives. The RTS achieves this by developing andmaintaining relationships with HCP's and educating them about product features,benefits, safety profile and approved indications to ensure appropriate patientuse. The RTS utilizes approved tools and resources for product promotion andmaintains a competent level of product, territory and customer activityknowledge.
- Bachelor's Degree (any major) from an accredited collegeor university is required
- 2-4 years recent respiratory pharmaceutical sales experience calling on Pulmonologists
- Documented performance evaluations and/or sales results
- Valid driver's License
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communicationskills
- Clear, articulate and grammatically sound speech
- Strong focus on providing customers with superior supportand service
- Ability to learn, understand and communicate complexinformation
- Strong rapport building skills and active listeningskills
- Excellent selling, closing, persuasion and presentationskills
- Ability to display high levels of initiative, effort andcommitment
- Ability to comprehend and communicate complextechnical/medical terminology and to maintain required technical expertiseincluding competitive product knowledge
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined
- Good organizational and planning skills, strong attentionto detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple taskssimultaneously
- Must be able to deal with people at all levels inside andoutside of the company
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and working proficiency inusing IPad and Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Must be able to successfully complete client training andmeet training expectations in order to proceed to servicing client's customerswithin the parameters of the program
- Ability to drive to assigned targets within the territoryusing own automobile or fleet vehicle (if provided by Publicis Health)
- Ability to travel to work related meetings and functions(including nights and/or weekend)
- A valid driver's license
Company Overview PDI was the first contract salesorganization that provides insight-driven, multi-channel messaging forestablished and emerging healthcare companies. Today, PDI is pioneering new andinnovative approaches to how pharmaceutical and medical device companies engagecustomers. When you join PDI, whether as part of our field sales organizationor at our corporate headquarters, you have the opportunity to work with andlearn from leaders in the health care industry. Our Commitment to team- orientedculture and value based leadership model provides an environment where ouremployees can work to their full potential.
We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. In addition, Publicis Health maintains policies and procedures designed to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Publicis Health has facilities. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled