Medtronic Minimed Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assoc Therapy Sales Specialist Cranial Spinal Andalucia Occidental
at Medtronic Minimed Inc.
MEDTRONIC PLC OVERVIEW
We are working to improve how healthcare addresses the needs of more people, in more ways and in more places around the world. We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. This is the ideal opportunity to join us and be part of our commitment to the health of others.
Medtronic's resources will be transformative, creating new methodologies and new opportunities. Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic – both in the lives of others and your career.
Medtronic is a $27.8b company with 85,000 employees in more than 160 countries.
Maintains and develops Diagnostics business with existing and new customers in line with business guidelines in the country while meeting or exceeding financial and non-financial targets, in a way that enhances Medtronic's reputation in the market.
Selling and account support
• Analyses the market place, develops an effective territory/account sales strategy, and presents the strategy to management to gain approval for implementation.
• Performs all activities to maximize sales (in line with the sales strategy) from product introduction and presentation to contract negotiation.
• Identifies and addresses all key decision makers (clinical, administrative / economic) and key opinion leaders in all accounts and reports on them via the provided systems and personally to the business manager on a regular basis.
• Further increases penetration in existing accounts, develops existing accounts into potential new product therapies/patient therapies and develops actual non-buying accounts.
• Builds – together with marketing and business manager – strong and lasting business relationships with key opinion leaders and key decision makers influential in the purchasing process.
• Identifies, prepares and executes upcoming tenders.
• Attends, participates and communicates about presentations in key professional congresses and events as required.
• Provides technical support to customers (i.e., neurosurgeon, traumas) according to territory guidelines.
• In conjunction with Marketing and Business Manager, plans sales coverage/resources in the most effective and economical manner.
• Support the deployment of the Go-to_market Strategy in his territory.
• Explore and maximize the synergies with other business units inside Restorative Therapy Group.
• Supports clinical activities on request.
Education and Training
• Trains and educates relevant hospital staff on Medtronic products
• Using Medtronic resources if necessary in the most effective way.
• Maintains and acquires constantly new product, technology, market, health care environment, sales tool and process knowledge.
• Acquires and improves constantly all necessary professional selling skills, in accordance with the company's personal development program.
Internal and administrative
• Reports and regularly updates all account, market and competitive information and trends and metrics in a comprehensive, complete and timely fashion.
• Reports immediately and accurately all negative customer or product related events (e.g., customer feedback, product and legal issues and risks etc).
• Plans and prepares sales forecasts by account, product and therapy for the territory along with proposed meetings/customer activities and investments.
• Carries out all administrative duties and all necessary reports in a timely and diligent manner, (i.e. customer reports, stock reports, monthly reports, etc.). Provides regular activity report to Business manager.
• Attends all required regional, national and international MDT meetings.
• Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences, Marketing, BA or other relevant degree
• Knowledge of the Medical Industry competitive marketplace
• Fluency in English
• With experience in medical device industry preferred in Cranial&Spinal market
• Will be valued experience in customer relationship and collaborative programs
• Will be valued highly proficient with Microsoft Office and other systems applications in data processing
• Self-motivated and able to work with a minimum of supervision
• Team oriented
• Skills to work independently on projects/duties as well as contributing to a larger team.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) at all levels of the organization.
• Knowledge of marketing
• Medical or therapy knowledge
• Some knowledge in Neurosurgery and Trauma Monitoring product lines and processes
• Some knowledge of the hospital competitive market place
• Some knowledge of the decision-making process with customers (economic buyer, reimbursement)