LifeScape (Children's Care Hospital & School)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at LifeScape (Children's Care Hospital & School)
SCHEDULE: Full-Time - 40 hours / week - 3:30 PM - 12:00 Midnight
This position is responsible to clean the Western Avenue location, as well as other off site locations as needed, in accordance with the organization’s Mission and Core Values, utilizing Person-Centered Practices.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
Maintain buildings and grounds as assigned.
• Clean interior and exterior buildings and grounds, including window washing, floor care and shampooing carpets, completing assigned duties on a daily basis.
• Inform Foreman of supply and equipment maintenance needs. Document supply issue records.
• Perform simple repairs (i.e., tightening screws).
• Assist in individuals/staff emergencies.
• Assist in securing buildings before leaving.
• Document timecard.
• Perform other duties as assigned (i.e., laundering linens, rags, etc.).
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE
• Duty List Completion Timelines
• Orderliness and Cleanliness of Buildings and Grounds Worked
• Safety Record
• People Served Feedback
• User/Public Feedback
• Adherence to Mission and Core Values
Note: Job Descriptions are not exhaustive lists of all skills, responsibilities, or efforts associated with a job. They reflect principle job elements essential for performing the job and evaluating performance. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school Diploma/GED, plus two years custodial experience.
Internal Training Requirements: New Employee Orientation, Bloodborne Pathogen, Hazardous Communication, Lockout/Tagout, Physical Intervention
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Time management and organization skills.
• Technological competence to use computers and software utilized by the organization
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Type of Work: Heavy - Position may require lifting for medical reasons and physical restraints for behavioral and other necessary emergencies. Will also require lifting 50# or more related to equipment, furniture, etc. May be exposed to chemicals used for cleaning purposes. May also be exposed to persons who are carriers of Hepatitis B.
Extended and unusual hours from time to time, nights, on-call.
Lifting requirements. Sitting/standing/bending.
Knowledge of environmental hazards.